Advertising-Supported Business Model
The Services and our extensive set of features are generally funded through advertising dollars. This advertising revenue helps keep ZeroToList free of charge for our personal user community. It also allows us to explore and build new features.
We strive to make advertisements relevant and useful to you. Therefore, we may serve advertisements to you based on the information we collect from you or in relation to your interaction with the Services.
We pledge to be transparent about the information we monitor and collect from you. We keep information private between you and ZeroToList, except as explained below.
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
• Information you provide. When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email and details around a potential transaction. This may occur, for example, when you register on ZeroToList, claim a home, correspond with a real estate agent or other service provider via the Services, or complete other forms, such as a loan request. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies. In addition, when you order products or services through the Services, ZeroToList may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. ZeroToList will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law. In the event that a credit report is required to use a Service, ZeroToList may collect your Social Security number ("SSN"). This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. ZeroToList restricts access to SSNs to employees, vendors and subcontractors who require SSNs to support certain products and services. ZeroToList strives to protect SSNs from unlawful disclosure and to keep them confidential by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable state and federal regulations.
• Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
• Usage logs. When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you're visiting.
• Calls. Calls to ZeroToList or to third parties through ZeroToList may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. If a call is recorded between you and a third party, it will be deemed private information of both you and the third party, and may be released to either of you.
• Other Service Providers. Certain registration functionality is provided by JanRain, and use is subject to JanRain’s Privacy Statement, located at http://janrain.com/janrain-privacy-statement/. Usage and Disclosure In general, ZeroToList uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. ZeroToList also uses this information to respond to your requests and present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you. Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private ("Personal Information"). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
• Consent. When you consent or direct ZeroToList to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent, lender or real estate related vendor through the Services, your name and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
Email Management You may receive email from ZeroToList for a variety of reasons - for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. If you have an account with ZeroToList, you can select your preferences through your account page. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled ‘Opting Out of Collection of Information’. The Services do not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals. Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
ZeroToList marketing service providers. If you do not want ZeroToList and its marketing services providers to follow your usage of our Services via cookies and Web beacons, you can opt out of Cookies/Web beacons from: comScore, Google Analytics, Omnitureand Yahoo! Opting out of these services does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the service from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns. Please note that, if you opt out and later delete your cookies, use a different browser, or use a different computer or other electronic device, you will need to renew your opt-out choices.
Children Under the Age of 13 ZeroToList will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
Contacting ZeroToList You can access, update, and delete Personal Information you provide to us in your account profile by logging into your account or emailing us at info@ZeroToList.com. While we are ready to assist you in managing the Personal Information you provide to us, we cannot always delete records due to financial reporting, compliance, or other reasons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of ZeroToList, please email us at info@ZeroToList.com.